Experienced Pharmaceutical Injury Attorneys—Nexium Claims
If you have suffered dyspepsia, gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcers or Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, there’s a good chance that you were prescribed esomeprazole, marketed by AstraZeneca under the trade name Nexium. Nexium has also been prescribed for individuals with gastric ulcers and symptoms of Crohn’s disease. Numerous adverse side effects have been tied to the use of Nexium, including:
- Abdominal pain, decreased appetite, constipation and excessive flatulence
- Headaches, diarrhea and nausea
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
- Severe allergic reactions
- Persistent sore throat
- Bruising or bleeding
Nexium is commonly administered to patients in intensive care units, and is believed to be tied to a substantial increase (up to 30%) in pneumonia. Statistics also indicate that users may be at greater risk to suffer hip fractures.
Determining Whether You Have a Claim
Our attorneys can help you evaluate the evidence and establish whether you have a claim for injury caused by the use of Nexium. We will set up a meeting with you, provided you meet the following criteria:
- You have a diagnosis of Stage3 or greater chronic kidney disease after using Nexium
- You have developed acute interstitial nephritis, acute tubular necrosis, or acute kidney injury
- You can provide proof purchase of the brand name Nexium
- You have no history of uncontrolled diabetes or hypertension
We’ll Take Your Case on a Contingent Fee Basis
Don’t fail to act because you don’t think you can afford high quality legal representation. At Bailey & Galyen, we are committed to helping you get the compensation you need and deserve. We will represent you on a contingency basis, only charging legal fees if we get compensation for your losses.
We offer a free initial consultation to anyone with a potential personal injury claim. Contact our experienced pharmaceutical product liability trial lawyers today or call us at 844-402-4530 to arrange an appointment. We represent injured people throughout the nation. We also take referrals from other law firms.