Texas Oil and Gas Industry Accident Attorneys
Oil and Gas Drilling Rig Accidents | Falling Objects | OSHA or Other Safety Violations | Falls from Rigs | Negligent or Careless Maintenance | Dangerous or Defective Equipment, Machinery or Tools
The good news—there’s an oil boom going on in Texas and there are lots of high-paying jobs available. The bad news—as oil companies rush to maximize production and profits, the number of serious and catastrophic injuries suffered by oil operations workers is skyrocketing. Working on an oil or gas rig is an inherently dangerous job—you know that when you take the job. But that doesn’t give oil companies a license to avoid taking reasonable precautions to ensure your safety. If you or someone you love has been hurt in a drilling rig accident, the attorneys at Bailey & Galyen can help.
At Bailey & Galyen, we offer more than two decades of experience to people across Texas who have suffered needless personal injury, including workers hurt in a drilling rig accident. We know the complex issues involved in a drilling rig accident. It can be difficult to determine exactly who was at fault, and the full extent of your losses may be hard to establish. We will painstakingly investigate your case, traveling to the scene of the accident, if necessary. We employ a wide range of expert witnesses, including geologists, engineers, medical professionals and financial planners, so that we can present the best case for your full financial recovery.
Contact us by e-mail or call our offices at one of the numbers listed below to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our Drilling Rig Accident Injury Practice
We take all types of claims on behalf of people who have been injured in a drilling rig accident, including cases involving:
- Falling objects – Debris, tools, equipment, materials, or machinery, as well as other workers
- Dangerous or defective parts, machinery or equipment – Tools, components, machinery or heavy equipment, either negligently designed or manufactured
- Falls on rigs – Falls from platforms caused by lack of a safety harness, accumulation of water, ice or snow, or a worker being knocked off a platform by equipment or machinery, as well as trips and falls because of debris or other hazards
- Failure to take reasonable safety precautions – Failure by the owner/operator to take appropriate safety measure related to work surfaces or platforms, protective gear, and dangerous machinery or equipment
- Failure to provide proper safety training to employees
- Improper or poor maintenance of a drilling rig – Failure to maintain shut-off valves, to properly maintain pipes, joints, valves and meter sets, to replace leaking pipelines or components, or to monitor for metal fatigue or corrosion
We provide a free initial consultation to every client. To arrange an appointment with an experienced Texas drilling rig injury lawyer, contact us online or call our offices at one of the convenient locations listed below. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Personal injury lawsuits are complicated and expensive to mount and that is why we take all cases on contingency, meaning there is never a fee until we recover a settlement in your favor.
Locations Throughout Texas
We provide skilled legal representation to individuals across the State of Texas including the Dallas-Fort Worth communities of Arlington, Bedford, Dallas, Fort Worth, Carrollton, Grand Prairie, Mesquite and other cities in Texas including Houston Clear Lake / NASA, Texas.